Competition Terms & Conditions
- By entering the Voltex E-Commerce Competition (“the competition”), Participants are automatically deemed to have read and irrevocably consented the terms and conditions contained herein.
- The competition and these terms and conditions are governed by the prevailing laws from time to time of the Republic of South Africa.
- The Competition is organised and run by Voltex (Pty) Ltd [with registration number: 1964/006740/07] (“Voltex”), a company duly incorporated with limited liability in accordance with the Company laws of the Republic of South Africa and having its registered office at Voltex House – Block B, St Andrew’s Office Park, 39 Wordsworth Avenue, Senderwood, 2007.
- The following prize is “up for grabs”:
1 x SMART WATCH
- Participants are automatically entered into the Competition when they successfully complete a non-refundable purchase to the value of R1 000.00 or more (including VAT but excluding delivery charge) on the Voltex Online E-Commerce platform (www.voltex.co.za) during the period 4 July 2019 up until and including 12 July 2019 (“the competition period”). For the avoidance of doubt it is recorded that in the event that the Products which were the subject of the sale that won the prize being returned to the Promoter by the Prize Winner, the Prize Winner shall forfeit the prize (unless such Products are defective).
- Voltex standard Terms and Condition of Sale shall apply to the sale of the Products, which Terms and Conditions may be found, inter alia, at www.voltex.co.za.
- The prize winner will be selected through an electronic random selection system at close of business on 15 July 2019.
- The prize winners shall be required to provide a copy of their identity documents to Voltex for identification and verification purposes within 5 days of being notified of their prize. Should a prize winner not provide a copy of his/her identity document to Voltex within 5 days of having been requested to do so, then in such event the prize winner shall be automatically disqualified and a new prize winner shall be randomly selected through another Lucky Draw.
- If Voltex is unable, for any reason whatsoever, to reach a prize winner within 5 days of his / her entry being drawn, such prize winner shall be automatically disqualified and a new prize winner shall be randomly selected through another Lucky Draw.
- The prize is not transferable. No substitution, cash redemption or assignment of the prize is permitted.
- By submitting their personal details on the Voltex Online E-Commerce platform and / or by entering the competition, all participants consent to Voltex storing their name, identity number, address, contact details and any other personal information (“the personal information”) as provided by the Participants to Voltex on the Voltex database and to receiving marketing related communication from time to time from Voltex. Voltex undertakes not to disclose the personal information of any Participant to any third party other than for the purpose of the competition and unless required to do so by a court of law or under any applicable legislation.
- The prize winner may be named and / or photographed in printed and / or electronic media and may be asked to participate in marketing activities. The prize winner shall be entitled to decline any of the aforesaid by providing Voltex with a written objection, within 5 days of having received notification of his / her Prize. The objection shall be sent to email@example.com.
- The prize is provided to the prize winner in good faith by Voltex and is accompanied by a warranty from the manufacturer of the prize. Voltex shall not be held liable for any defects in the prize and the prize winner irrevocably agrees to indemnify Voltex in this regard and to direct any such claims to the manufacturer of the prize.
- Voltex reserves its right, in its sole and absolute discretion and at any time, for any reason whatsoever, to substitute the prize with any other prize of a comparable nature.
- Voltex reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if in its sole and absolute discretion it deems it necessary to do so and / or if circumstances beyond its control prevent Voltex from continuing with the competition.
- The Competition is only open to Voltex customers and excludes all Voltex staff and their family members and any persons who are at the date of publication hereof under the age of 18.
- Notwithstanding that the customer referred to in 16 above may be a legal entity, the Participantto the competition who is employed by and enters the competition on behalf of the customer warrants that he/she is duly authorised to enter the competition on behalf of the customer and that he/she is duly authorised by the customer to claim and retain in his / her private capacity the prize which may be awarded to such customer. In this regard, the Participantfully indemnifies Voltex from any claim by the customer.
- All Participants and the prize winner fully indemnify Voltex, its holding companies, subsidiaries and assigns (including their directors, employees, members, independent contractors, agents, consultants, sub-contractors and representatives) against all and any loss and / or damages that may be sustained directly or indirectly from the competition or resulting from the acceptance of and / or use of the prize on offer, including but not limited to loss / damages arising out of / pursuant to personal injury, death, property damage and claims based on publicity rights, defamation and / or invasion of privacy.
- By entering the Competition, all Participantsand the prize winner irrevocably agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the competition which are set out above.
THE VOLTEX E-COMMERCE COMPETITION IS ENTIRELY SEPARATE TO AND NOT IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH OTHER COMPETITIONS AND CAMPAIGNS WHICH ARE RUN BY VOLTEX FROM TIME TO TIME. FOR DETAILS OF OTHER COMPETITIONS & CAMPAIGNS VISIT WWW.VOLTEX.CO.ZA