VOLTEX, LIKE, SHARE & WIN COMPETITION:
Terms and Conditions:
The Voltex Like, Share & Win Competition (“the Competition”) is hosted on the VoltexSA Facebook Page and the voltex_sa Instagram Page and by entering the Competition, entrants are automatically deemed to have read and irrevocably consented to the terms and conditions contained herein.
- The Competition is organised and run by Voltex (Pty) Ltd [with registration number: 1964/006740/07] (“the Promoter”), a company duly incorporated with limited liability in accordance with the Company laws of the Republic of South Africa and having its registered office at Freestone Office Park, Block 3, 125 Patricia Road, Sandown, Sandton.
- The Competition shall take place from 14th April 2022 to 30th April 2022 only (“the Competition period”).
- The Competition is only open to residents of the Republic of South Africa who are in possession of a valid South African Identification Document and who are, at the date of publication hereof, aged 18 years or older. The Competition is not open to employees (or their immediate families) of the Promoter, or any company within the Promoter’s group of companies, its subsidiaries or subcontractors or any other person who is professionally connected with the Competition.
- Entry to the Competition is available through the VoltexSA Facebook Page and the voltex_sa Instagram Page. In this regard, entrants are required, during the Competition period, to Like and Share Voltex SA and voltex_sa posts where after they are automatically entered into the Competition. If entrants choose to enter the Competition, they automatically qualify to win the prize in terms of 6 below. The prize winner shall be randomly selected through an electronic random selection system. No purchase of goods from the Promoter is necessary in order to qualify to win the prize.
- By entering the Competition, all entrants irrevocably agree to have their name displayed on the Promoter’s VoltexSA Facebook Page and voltex_sa Instagram Page should they be the winner of the prize. The prize winner shall be entitled to decline the aforesaid by providing the Promoter with a written objection within 5 days of having received notification of the Prize. The objection shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The prize is a Hikoki Drill sponsored by Voltex.
- The prize is provided to the prize winner in good faith by the Promoter. The Promoter shall not be held liable for any defects in the prize and the prize winner irrevocably agrees to indemnify the Promoter in this regard and to direct any such claims to the manufacturer of the prize.
- The Promoter reserves its right, in its sole and absolute discretion and at any time, for any reason whatsoever, to substitute the prize with any other prize of a comparable nature.
- Neither the Promoter (including its directors, employees, members, independent contractors, agents, consultants, sub-contractors and representatives) nor any of its associates, subsidiaries, successors in title and assigns may be held liable for any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever and howsoever arising out of the Competition, including but not limited to any loss or damage arising from the entrant’s participation in the Competition, or as a result of the entrant winning the prize, or if the Prize Draw does not run as planned.
- The prize winner shall be required to provide a copy of his /hers identity document to the Promoter for identification and verification purposes within 5 days of being notified of the prize. Should the prize winner not provide a copy of his / her identity document to the Promoter within 5 days of having been requested to do so, the prize winner shall be automatically disqualified and a new prize winner shall be randomly selected through an electronic random selection system.
- If the Promoter is unable, for any reason whatsoever, to reach the prize winner within 5 days of his / her entry being drawn, such prize winner shall be automatically disqualified and a new prize winner shall be randomly selected through an electronic random selection system.
- The prize is not transferable. No substitution, cash redemption or assignment of the prize is permitted. Furthermore, if the prize is not claimed, for any reason, by the prize winner within a reasonable time period stipulated by the promoter (“the deadline”), the prize will be forfeited. The Promoter reserves the right to pick an alternative winner if the prize is not claimed by the deadline.
- The prize winner may be named and / or photographed in printed and / or electronic media and may be asked to participate in marketing activities. The prize winner shall be entitled to decline any of the aforesaid by providing the Promoter with a written objection, within 5 days of having received notification of the Prize. The objection shall be sent to email@example.com.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition at any stage, if in its sole and absolute discretion it deems it necessary to do so and / or if circumstances beyond its control prevent the Promoter from continuing with the Competition.
- In all circumstances, the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entrants and the prize winner fully indemnify the Promoter, its holding companies, subsidiaries and assigns (including their directors, employees, members, independent contractors, agents, consultants, sub-contractors and representatives) against all and any loss and / or damages that may be sustained directly or indirectly from the Competition or resulting from the acceptance of and / or possession of and / or use of the prize on offer, including but not limited to loss / damages arising out of / pursuant to personal injury, death, property damage and claims based on publicity rights, defamation and / or invasion of privacy.
- The Promoter reserves the right to remove posts, comments or Competition answers which could be classed as incorrect, offensive, disrespectful or detrimental to other users and / or the Promoter.
- The Competition and these terms and conditions are governed by the prevailing laws from time to time of the Republic of South Africa.
- By entering the Competition, all entrants and prize winners irrevocably agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Competition which are set out above.