VRLA sealed lead acid batteries ASTERION DT series are specifically designed for use in low current systems. They are manufactured using AGM technology (electrolyte absorbed in a fiberglass separator). ASTERION DT series batteries comes with a good price-performance ratio, which leads to the widespread use of the series in fire alarms and other security systems. Meeting the international security standards, they are recommended for use in access control and management systems.
Performance & Characteristics
- AGM technology allows to recombinate 99% of the generated gas;
- No restrictions on air transportation;
- Compliance with the UL requirements;
- Lead plates, alloyed by calcium, provide high energy density;
- Long service life;
- Maintenance-free. Do not require distillate topping;
- The battery case is made of flame-retardant ABS plastic.
- Safety system
- Electronic Cash Registers (ECR)
- Electronic test equipment
- Emergency light systems
- Geophysical and geodetic equipment
- Control and access systems