Growatt Solar Inverter 5kW 48V SPF5000
A multi-function off-grid solar inverter, integrated with a MPPT solar charge controller, a high frequency pure sine wave inverter and a UPS function module, all in one machine. This inverter is ideal for off grid, backup power, and self-consumption applications and can function with or without batteries.
The Growatt Solar Inverter 5kW 48V SPF5000 SPF5000 Solar inverter for backup and self-consumption applications. It has a high voltage PV Input for maximum efficiency and reduced installation cost.
- Integrated MPPT charge controller.
- Equalization charging function.
- Work with or without battery.
- Maximum PV input voltage up to 450VDC.
- Configurable grid or solar input priority.
- Optional WIF/GPRS remote monitoring
- Support parallel operation for capacity expansion up to 30kW.
- PV and grid power the load jointly if PV energy is unsufficient.
- Flexibly schedule the Inverter charging and discharging time
- Battery Voltage: 48VDC
- Parallel Capability: Yes, 6 units maximum
- Efficiency (Peak): 93%
- Waveform: Pure Sine Wave
- Transfer Time: 10ms typical, 20ms Max
- Protection Degree: IP20
- Net Weight: 12kgs
- Battery Type: Lithium/Lead Acid
- Surge Power: 10000VA
- Maximum PV Array Power: 6000W.
- MPPT Range @ Operating Voltage: 120VDC – 430VDC.
- Maximum PV Array Open Circuit Voltage: 450vDC.
- Maximum Solar Charge Current: 100 A.
Visit for more loadshedding solutions
What’s in the box
1 x SPF5000 Inverter
1 x User Manual
View our Solar range HERE