Every new/existing structure built or sold must have amongst other things, an electrical compliance certificate. Importantly, all electrical connections must be enclosed. Research has shown that in most structures inspected, any number of non-compliant wiring connections can be found. The current method of enclosing electrical connections has been around for over 100 years and not much has changed other than the material used. RIPBOX is the fast new way of enclosing electrical connections in a fraction of the time it would normally take using the current products available.
- Rubber inserts mould themselves around most wire shapes
- Screw guides for inconvenience
- Two identical halves for quick click installation
- Has 4 ports for multiple connections
- A twist of a screwdriver opens the box
- No need to disconnect wires to install
- Dustproof & moisture resistant