- Fixed current settings 10mA to 35mA
- Neon indication of wiring status
- AC voltage indication on LCD display
- Double injection rubberized overmould casing
- Separate test button
- Operating voltage 230V AC
- Separate power cord ensures access to all plugs regardless of location
- Separate momentary switch for ELCB avoids unnecessary tripping while testing polarity
- IP40 protection
- CAT III 600V
Major Tech’s upgraded MT310 Earth Leakage Tester is a compact, lightweight, and easy to use socket polarity and earth leakage tester that tests 3-wire 230V AC circuits and earth leakage circuit breakers. A unique feature in this new version of the tester is the AC Voltage indication on the LCD display. It also features an adjustable milli-amp (mA) trip setting with a separate test button. The unit can be set from 10mA (used for testing saturation and to eliminate nuisance tripping) to 35mA.
The meter is supplied in a durable double injection moulded rubber housing, which protects it from the knocks and bangs of everyday use.
The MT310 socket ELCB tester ensures the electrician of correct wiring in residential or industrial applications in accordance with SANS 10142. Additionally, the bright neon indication assists the user in confirming the wiring status of the circuit under test. Simply plug the MT310 into a wall socket and the results are clearly displayed. For additional user safety, the MT310 is rated CAT IV 300V and CAT III 600V.