SINGLE CORE SOLID PANEL WIRE
High conductivity solid plain annealed copper conductor, insulated with general
purpose grade PVC in plain colours. Insulation is water, oil and abrasion resistant.
For the wiring of all types of control panels, light fittings, appliances, communication panels, signalling relay racks and many other
applications. Manufactured to SABS 1507, it is used by public transport services, municipalities, lighting manufacturers, electrical and
electronic appliance manufacturers.
- Specifications : SABS 1507-2
- Temperature Range : -10?C to 80?C
- Voltage Rating : 300/500V
- Test Voltage : 2250V
- Current Capacity : 8A
- Flexibility Class : 1
- Conductor Type : High conductivity annealed copper
- Insulation : General purpose grade PVC
- Core Identification : Blue, black, brown, white, red, violet, green, grey, orange, pink and yellow
- Packaging : Available in 100mt shrink-wrapped coils