Security Force brand batteries are high quality batteries produced specifically for security and fire systems. Stationary lead-acid maintenance-free Security Force batteries are manufactured by AGM technology. Recommended for use in low-current systems and optimized for cycle operation.
Performance & Characteristics
- AGM technology allows to recombinate 99% of the generated gas;
- No restrictions on air transportation;
- Compliance with the UL requirements;
- Lead plates, alloyed by calcium, provide high energy density;
- Long service life;
- Maintenance-free. Do not require distillate topping;
- Low self discharge;
- The battery case is made of flame-retardant ABS plastic.
- Security systems
- Electronic cash registers
- Electronic test equipment
- Geophysical and geodetic equipment
- Control and access systems
- Emergency lighting systems