VOLTEX SCHNEIDER ICONIC/EASY 9 COMPETITION:
Terms and Conditions:
- The competition is valid from 1 July 2021 to 30 September 2021.
- Drop a copy of your invoice into the Schneider competition entry box located in the branch OR email your invoice to email@example.com.
- Make sure your NAME, SURNAME AND CELLPHONE NUMBER appear on the invoice or email for your entry to be validated.
- The draw will take place in October 2021 and the winners will be notified during November 2021.
- The prize is a weekend away each for 2 customers drawn from the entries and will take place in March 2022.
- No late entries will be accepted.
- The draw will be done by the management staff of Voltex and Schneider and the decision is final.
- If Voltex is unable, for any reason whatsoever, to reach a prize winner within 5 days of his / her entry being drawn, such prize winner shall be automatically disqualified and a new prize winner shall be randomly selected.
- The prize is not transferable. No substitution, cash redemption or assignment of the prizes is permitted.
- By submitting their personal details on the invoice into the entry box, all entrants to the campaign consent to Voltex storing their personal information as provided by the entrants to Voltex on the Voltex database and to receiving marketing related communication from time to time from Voltex. Voltex undertakes not to disclose the personal information of any entrant to any third party other than for the purpose of the campaign, unless required to do so by a court of law or under any applicable legislation.
- Prize winners may be named and / or photographed in printed and / or electronic media and may be asked to participate in marketing activities.
- Prize winners shall be entitled to decline any of the aforesaid by providing the company with a written objection, within 5 days of having received notification of the Prize. The objection shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The campaign is only open to all Voltex customers and excludes:
- Voltex staff and their family members;
- staff of Voltex subsidiaries and their family members.
- All entrants and prize winners fully indemnify Voltex, its holding companies, subsidiaries and assigns (including their directors, employees, members, independent contractors, agents, consultants, sub-contractors and representatives) against all and any loss and / or damages that may be sustained directly or indirectly from the campaign or resulting from the acceptance of and / or possession of and / or use of the prizes on offer, including but not limited to loss / damages arising out of / pursuant to personal injury, death, property damage and claims based on publicity rights, defamation and / or invasion of privacy.