Voltex (Pty) Ltd is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role of Internal Sales Representative for their Upington branch. This incumbent will be reporting to the Branch Manager.
The purpose of this role is to play a fundamental role in achieving customer requisition and revenue growth objectives through internal sales. The successful candidate will also be required to assist at the tills and perform cash sales when required.
The key tasks & responsibilities for this position are to:
- Sell the company’s products to walk in customers over the counter
- Manage and control all stock movement, including the issuing of daily stock quantities in conjunction with the Procurement Manager
- Liaise with dispatch and help to ensure deliveries are made on time and to customer expectation
- Manage COD invoices and collects outstanding payments
- Handle / process orders telephonically
- Create invoices
- Handle quotes on the CRM system
- Ensure that all the relevant information is obtained from customers to ensure accuracy of all orders, i.e., order numbers, delivery address, contacts, special arrangements etc.
- Assist to resolve any queries customers may have
- Make sure that no stock leaves the company without the proper documentation
- Take initiative while still working well within company policies and procedures
- Attend weekly and monthly sales meeting when required
- Assist with stock taking
The key educational requirements and experience for this position would be:
- A valid Grade 12 certificate is a MUST
- N6 Certificate in Electrical Engineering is an ADVANTAGE
- Minimum 2 years electrical sales experience is a MUST
- Strong knowledge of electrical products
- Drivers licence is an ADVANTAGE
- Knowledge of MS Office packages – preference will be given to users with strong K8 knowledge