House Service Connecting Cable with or without Pilot Cores
Circular stranded hard drawn copper phase conductor, XLPE insulated with
concentrically arranged identified neutral and bare earth conductors.
Polyethylene sheathed 600/1000V service connection cable. Nylon ripcord
laid under sheath. Manufactured to SANS 1507-6.
- Small overall diameter – concentric construction (SNE – Seperate Neutral Earth)
- Lower mass – due to smaller diameter – no steel wire armour
- Increased safety – reliable earthing
- Improved reliability – UV stable sheath and core insulation and water blocked
- Tamper and vandal proof – unauthorised access to phase conductor inhibited by concentric layer
- Easy strip with nylon ripcord