Victron VE.Bus Smart Dongle ASS030537010
The VE.Bus Smart dongle is a Bluetooth accessory for inverter/chargers and inverters* with a VE.Bus port.
The dongle has the following features and functionalities:
• Remotely control the inverter/charger via Bluetooth and the VictronConnect app. The inverter/charger can be switched to on, off
or charger-only and the AC input current limit can be adjusted.
• Remotely monitor the inverter/charger via Bluetooth and the VictronConnect app. The AC and DC parameters, device status,
warnings or alarms can be monitored.
This includes Instant Readout to display the most important data of the inverter/charger on the Device list page without the
need to connect to the product. This includes visual notifications of warnings, alarms, and errors that enable diagnostics at a
glance. Please see the VictronConnect manual for details.
• The dongle can be connected to a single inverter/charger or multiple inverter/chargers set up in parallel and/or 3-phase.
• Measures the battery temperature and voltage.
• Can act as a battery temperature and voltage sensor for an inverter/charger and/or for VE.Smart Networking.
• Can be connected to an external temperature sensor, rather than using its own (default) temperature sensor.
View our Range HERE