KZN INDUSTRIAL LUCKY DRAW TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. By entering the KZN Industrial Lucky Draw (“the campaign”), entrants are automatically deemed to have read and irrevocably consented to the terms and conditions contained herein.
2. The campaign and these terms and conditions are governed by the prevailing laws from time to time of the Republic of South Africa.
3. The campaign shall take place between 24 July 2019 to 26 July 2019 (“the campaign period”).
4. There are 3 (three) prize items in total to be given away during the campaign period (one prize per day). Prizes include an Apple iPad, and two SEEK Thermal Camera’s.
5. The closing time for receipt of entries is 17h00 on each of the days 24 July 2019, 25 July 2019 and 26 July 2019.
6. All potential prize winners will be randomly selected through the KZN Industrial Lucky Draw which will take place at the Durban Exhibition Centre, KZN on each of the days 24 July 2019, 25 July 2019 and 26 July 2019 and prize winners will be notified via email and/or SMS and/or telephone of their prize.
7. Prizes will be available for collection at the Voltex Briardene Branch. A failure by the prize winner to attend at Voltex Briardene to collect their prize within 10 days of being notified of the prize will result in their disqualification from claiming their prize.
8. All prize winners shall be required to provide a copy of their identity document to Voltex for identification and verification purposes within 5 days of being notified of their prize. Any prize winners who do not provide a copy of their identity document to Voltex within 5 days of having been requested to do so as well as on collection of their prize shall be automatically disqualified and a new prize winner shall be randomly selected through another draw.
9. If Voltex is unable, for any reason whatsoever, to reach a prize winner within 5 days of his / her entry being drawn, such prize winner shall be automatically disqualified and a new prize winner shall be randomly selected through another draw by the Voltex Briardene branch.
10. The prize is not transferable. No substitution, cash redemption or assignment of the prizes is permitted.
11. By submitting their personal details on the campaign entry form, all entrants to the campaign consent to Voltex storing their name, identity number, address, contact details and any other personal information (“the personal information”) as provided by the entrants to Voltex, on the Voltex database and to receiving marketing related communication from time to time from Voltex. Voltex undertakes not to disclose the personal information of any entrant to any third party other than for the purpose of the campaign, unless required to do so by a court of law or under any applicable legislation.
12. Prize winners may be named and/or photographed in printed and/or electronic media and may be asked to participate in marketing activities. Prize winners shall be entitled to decline any of the aforesaid by providing the company with a written objection, within 5 days of having received notification of the Prize. The objection shall be sent to email@example.com.
13. All prizes are provided to the prize winners in good faith by Voltex and are accompanied by warranties from the manufacturer of the prizes. Voltex shall not be held liable for any defects in the prizes and all prize winners irrevocably agree to indemnify Voltex in this regard and to direct any such claims to the manufacturer of the prizes.
14. Voltex reserves its right, in its sole and absolute discretion and at any time, for any reason whatsoever, to substitute the prize with any other prize of a comparable nature.
15. Voltex reserves the right to cancel the campaign at any stage, if in its sole and absolute discretion it deems it necessary to do so and/or if circumstances beyond its control prevent Voltex from continuing with the campaign.
16. The campaign is only open to attendees at KZN Industrial (only one entry allowed per each attendee) and excludes:
16.1 Voltex staff and their family members;
16.2 staff of Voltex subsidiaries and their family members; and
16.3 any persons who are at the date of publication hereof under the age of 18.
17. Notwithstanding that the attendee referred to in 16 above may be representing a legal entity (“the legal entity”), the entrant to the campaign who is employed by and enters the campaign on behalf of a legal entity warrants that he/she is duly authorised to enter the campaign on behalf of the legal entity and that he/she is duly authorised by the legal entity to claim and retain in his / her private capacity any prize which may be awarded to such a legal entity. In this regard, the entrant fully indemnifies Voltex from any claim by the legal entity.
18. All entrants and prize winners fully indemnify Voltex, its holding companies, subsidiaries and assigns (including their directors, employees, members, independent contractors, agents, consultants, sub-contractors and representatives) against all and any loss and / or damages that may be sustained directly or indirectly from the campaign or resulting from the acceptance of and / or possession of and / or use of the prizes on offer, including but not limited to loss / damages arising out of / pursuant to personal injury, death, property damage and claims based on publicity rights, defamation and / or invasion of privacy.
19. By entering the campaign, all entrants and prize winners irrevocably agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the campaign which are set out above.
THE KZN INDUSTRIAL LUCKY DRAW CAMPAIGN IS ENTIRELY SEPERATE TO AND NOT IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH OTHER COMPETITIONS AND CAMPAIGNS WHICH ARE RUN BY VOLTEX FROM TIME TO TIME. FOR DETAILS OF OTHER COMPETITIONS & CAMPAIGNS VISIT WWW.VOLTEX.CO.ZA